- Are you confused about colour?
- Are you confused about the latest Fashion Trends?
- Have you ever looked in the mirror and felt dull?
- Are you fed up with wearing black and want to add colour to your life?
- Do you have a wardrobe full of clothes and nothing to wear?
- Do you long to stand out in the crowd?
- Would you like to be taken seriously in business and treated equally to everyone else?
- Are you fed up with making costly shopping mistakes, buying clothes, make up and jewellery?
- Do you tend to buy on impulse?
- Do you know how to put colour combinations together?
- Do you want to have a capsule wardrobe where items can be mixed and matched for maximum impact?
- Do you know what styles of clothes suit your body shape?
- What is your appearance telling people about you?
Why not have a Colour Analysis session. Colour Analysis is about choosing colours that compliment your natural skin tone, hair and eye colour and enhance your natural beauty, leaving you looking radiant, vibrant and healthy. A Colour Consultant will look at your natural complexion, hair and eye colour and how these work together. You will then be given a personal colour palette and ways to include these colours in your lifestyle. You may have colours that you long to wear but do not know which hues, tints, tones and shades to wear. You will also be shown which neutral colours to wear with suits etc.
Benefits of Colour Analysis.
- It can help boost self esteem, self confidence and self worth.
- It will affect the way people see and treat us.
- It affects the image we portray in the business world, people make a decision within minutes of meeting us, whether we are suitable for a job or not, sometimes before we have even had chance to speak.
- It will give you confidence in picking a capsule wardrobe at a minimum outlay.
- It will give you confidence in picking clothes that flatter and enhance your natural figure.
- It will stop you buying clothes on impulse or latest fashion trends.
- You will be able to put colour combinations together.
- It will help you look your best for all occasions, as we will take into account your full lifestyle.
- Hopefully you will receive compliments for your new look and stand out in the crowd.
- It will help you choose colours to suit and enhance your natural colourings.
Who is Colour Analysis suitable for?
- Singles going out on dates.
- Someone who may have just gone through life changing circumstances and fancy a boost or new look.
- Prom outfits.
- Weddings the bride, brides maids etc.
- Mothers to be or new mothers.
- Change of career.
- Change of lifestyle.
- Uniform advice.
- Just had a major birthday and fancy a new look.
- Updating your image, bringing into the here and now!
- Teenagers looking for advice on colours and style.
The list is endless. Colour analysis is for everyone whatever your reason.
Areas of Colour Analysis.
- Colour Consultation.
- Style Consultation.
- Image consultation.
- Corporate Consultation.
- Fashion Trends.
- Make up classes.
- Bridal Consultation.
- Personal shopper.
- Colour Analysis for men.
- Colour Analysis for women.
What happens in a session?
- A Client Questionnaire is filled in along with a colour analysis form.
- Make up is removed, hair is pulled back from face and a neutral cloak is applied over clothes.
- We then look at which season you fall into, Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter.
- We will lay some drapes around you so you can see the colours next to your skin.
- We will then decide whether you are a clear, warm or light season, again drapes will be used to demonstrate findings.
- If we are doing seasonal and tonal we will then look at the tonal and decide if you are Bright, Warm, Muted, Cool, Dark or Light.
- We will then again lay colours around you so you can look at the colours near your skin.
- Feedback will be gained from you also to your feelings.
- We will then discuss styles if this is part of the service you have chosen.
- We may then apply makeup if this is part of the service you have chosen.
- You will then be given a wallet with your seasonal and possibly tonal colours in to use when you go shopping and to choose future clothes etc.
We would like to point out here that the advice given is to the best of our knowledge and at that moment in time. We cannot guarantee the advice given as e.g. you may decide to change your hair colour on leaving the session which would then alter the advice given. You use your own freedom of choice in following the advice given; it is only advice and is not forced upon you to follow. If you decide to change your wardrobe contents this is your own freedom of choose.
Cost of Session.
£100.00 for full colour consultation including colour, makeup and style
Please read our disclaimer here http://www.angelicholisticpractice.co.uk/terms.php before booking a reading or Therapy