The Power Wave’s patented massage system delivers both a high volume and high pressure wave of water directed at the barrier. The Power Wave produces a wave which travels up and down the length of the body. As you rest, the Power Wave gives you a comprehensive massage, working away all the stress, tension, and fatigue which are so common with today's busy lifestyles.
Because everyone is different, a hand-held control gives you the power to customize your own treatment. A choice of ten pressure settings assures that anyone from a forty pound child to a four hundred pound football player is going to get a massage that feels good and is effective.
By adjusting the wave speed, you can vary the impact of your treatment. A faster wave speed creates more of a circulatory increase, while a slower wave speed allows for deeper massage penetration.
The Power Wave also allows you to target specific areas. By isolating wave movement, you can give special attention to places like the lower back, calves, neck or shoulders...anywhere tension or stress can accumulate.
The effect the Power wave has on their body will assist you in several ways. The increase in circulation raises oxygen levels in the blood. This speeds the delivery of nutrients to the cells while removing toxins and waste from the cells. This helps to increase metabolism and promote the burning of calories. This will help you to experience an increase in energy levels and vitality while promoting weight loss. Increased circulation also helps the lymphatic system to remove and eliminate toxins and lactic acid through the kidneys. This helps to reduce fatigue and soothe tired muscles. By stretching and relaxing the muscle tissue, the massage action helps to rehabilitate and rebuild muscles after they have been strained, as well as reduce muscle soreness. Great for stiff backs, neck and much more…
The Power Wave’s effects can provide assistance in helping you maximize your workout regimen. The heightened circulation helps remove lactic acid stored in muscle tissue. This allows for a quicker return to workouts and an improve range of motion. In addition, muscle tissue that has been strained during physical activity can be rehabilitated faster through the stretching and relaxation that is encouraged by the powerful wave motion.
Two Types of Massage...At The Same Time:
· Deep Muscle Penetration, simulates Shiatsu or
· Soothing Surface Massage simulates Swedish Massage.
Simply lie on the bed FULLY CLOTHED and enjoy the benefits of a full body massage without being touched:
· May help with pain relief, as promotes the release of endorphins.
· May ease sore or tense muscles.
· May help a stiff neck.
· May help to increase circulation.
· May help to promote weight loss alongside a healthy lifestyle and nutritional diet.
· May improve fat burning.
· May help to stimulate sluggish internal organs.
· May help with stress and relaxation management.
· May help to reduce physical and mental fatigue.
· May help with a full body detox, by pushing toxins out of the body.
· May help to combat cellulite.
· May help to speed fat metabolism.
· May help to lowers blood pressure.
· May help to improve skin tone.
· May help to improve muscle tone and flexibility.
· May help to improve posture.
· May help to prevent lactic acid build up.
· May help to improve confidence.
· May help to relieve restlessness.
· May be calming and sedative.
· May help to improve nutrients to cells.
· May help to increase blood flow.
· May help with a cervical spine syndrome.
· May help with osteoporosis.
· May help with heightened work productivity.
Conditions it may help with:
· Post Injury Rehabilitation.
· Lower back pain.
· Stress and Tension.
· Chronic Pain.
· Circulatory Problems.
· Lag Aches.
· Joint Stiffness.
· Respiratory Problems.
· Digestive Problems.
· Neuromuscular Disorders.
· Muscle Spasm.
Sport Injuries it may help with:
· Back Pain.
· Knee Pain.
· Muscles Tears.
· Tennis Elbows.
· Frozen Shoulder.
- Acute lumboischialgia, lumbalgia.
- Acute traumas.
- Acute inflammations.
- Acute attack of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Heart Disease or congested heart failure.
- Malignant diseases.
- Abnormally High or low blood pressure.
- If you have broken bones.
- If you have just had surgery.
- Under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs.
- If you have just eaten, at least an hour after a meal.
Price for Power Wave Hydro Massage is £20.00 for half an hour.