‘As a Professional Life Coach, I aim to help you get from where you are now, to where you want to be.’
‘Understand where you are, where you want to go and how to get you there.’
Life Coaching is about the client’s life at this present moment (the here and now) and looks at what the client wishes to improve upon and change in the future. It relates to setting long term plans and goals to help achieve the results the client wants in the future and to help the client make personal change. It helps the client to clarify and order their thoughts and feelings, by talking to a person who has the time to listen to them and is committed to your success and helps you to stay on track with your goals. The client makes their own decision what they really want to happen and they look at things in a different perspective.
The client has already sensed that something is not quite right in their life and they wish to make changes. The Life Coach is there to help you focus your thoughts and feelings into actions towards achieving the outcomes you wish to achieve. The Life Coach also looks at your belief system that could stop you achieving what you want.
The areas of your life a Life Coach can help with are:
· Home Life.
· Work Life.
· Social Life.
· Physical Fitness.
· Relaxation and Peace.
· Work and Home Life Balance.
What can Life Coaching do for you?
· Help you with planning and goal setting.
· Provide a new learning perspective and techniques for you.
· Help bring your dreams into reality.
· Learn how to prioritize your life, use your time effectively and prioritize your goals.
· Reduce stress, worry, tensions, doubts and fears.
· Help you through a time of life where you may be at a crossroads in your life.
· Help you learn new skills.
· Help you move forward in life and move on.
· Build upon yourself worth and self esteem.
· Help you build the confidence you need.
· Help you see more clearly what you want in life.
· Help you understand the values and beliefs that are holding you back and what your self limiting beliefs are.
The Life Coach is non-judgmental, enabling and reflective and helps you find your own solutions, in a safe, empathic, confidential environment.
The Life Coach sets achievable strategies for the client, once they have helped the client identify their goals. Plan’s and goal’s will be set, these are broken up into achievable blocks, for the client to work on at their own leisure, the client is accountable for their own success by the amount of work they put into achieving their goals. The Life Coach is there to help support the client to achieve their goals.
‘Action achieves Outcomes.’
The Life Coach may suggest reading materials, websites, workshops, other therapists etc. as part of this goal setting, to make sure the client has all the relevant information they need.
The Life Coach helps the Client to:
· To put their desires into action, redefine priorities and set clear achievable goals.
· Restructure time.
· Recognise any internal and external blocks that may be holding them back.
· To work through their thoughts, emotions and actions in a positive manner of achieving their goals. Look at their life in a new perspective.
· Help to re-evaluate on a regular basis to re-assess their goals, so the desired goal is achieved in the end.
‘You will focus your thoughts and feelings towards success and unlock your full potential.’
‘Using courage, confidence and determination.’
£30.00 an hour.
Please read our disclaimer here http://www.angelicholisticpractice.co.uk/terms.php before booking a reading or Therapy