The human being is basically an energy system where we take in energy and then transmute it, to be used for varying purposes. The transmuted energy emanates from the physical body and is called an aura. The aura shows what we are experiencing on all levels the mind, body, emotions and spirit, as well as what we have experienced in the past. (See the above picture showing the aura).
The aura surrounds us in every direction and it is three dimensional. Basically our psychological and emotional activities are sent throughout the body as electrical impulses, radiating electromagnetic fields outside of the body. These fields can be measured by an electromagnetic imaging process called an RFI (Aura Imaging).
The Aura is connected with the activity of the chakra’s (Sanskrit for "energy wheel"), reflecting the individual state of consciousness. In that case, the colors of the Aura give us information about the quality of consciousness, as well as one's emotions, thoughts, and the vital energies of a person. (See the above picture showing the location of the chakras).
What are the benefits of reading your aura?
Everyone needs to learn to recognize the limits and strengths of their own energy field. We each need to be aware of when there is a need to intensify our energy fields, strengthen them, purify and cleanse them of negativity. Every time our aura ‘contacts’ the aura of someone else, there is an exchange of energy. Every time things get hectic, emotional or extra "mental"... when situations and people around start to aggravate or irritate us we give off and hence we use more energy from our own fields.
We need to recognize when we are losing and using excessive amounts of energy. We need to recognize and learn how to recharge the energy before we deplete it to the stage of manifesting illness. By reading your Aura it seems possible to see where there are malfunctions of dis-ease long before physical and emotional symptoms become evident. By consciously controlling your Aura you can actually heal yourself.
RFITM Has Clinically Useful and Objective Interpretations
Many scientists and doctors have found it particularly intriguing that a technology can analyze psychological and emotional states. During ten years of research in this field, ITEM has found that emotion itself is essentially an energy reaction to a perception. First, one has a psychological perception of oneself and one’s environment. This perception, being a mental process, induces characteristic electrical impulses in the brain, which can affect related parasympathetic nerves or endocrine glands (e.g., a perception of fear stimulates the adrenal glands via the brain). Since the brain is neurologically connected to the entire human body, these electrical impulses may travel throughout the central, sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system, creating the characteristic electrical fields.
Current research further suggests that certain levels of bioelectrical Aura fields are caused by more physical events in a biological organism. Biological activity such as autonomic responses initiates cellular and electrochemical changes, thereby creating an environment thermodynamically favourable to the conversion of metabolic kinetic energy into electromagnetic energy. In this process, localized bio energy “complexes” to form a dynamic field that differentiates according to the neurological information that stimulated it. Since the muscles and skin is no barrier for such electromagnetic energy, the bio energy field can and does radiate outside of the organism to become what we call the Aura.
What happens in a Resonant Field Imaging Session?
· The Resonant Field Imaging system consists of a small, hand-held, easy to use device which, placed in a person's energy field, provides electromagnetic feedback. It is a hand-held digital frequency counter with a specially tuned antenna (reading mega hertz). The Antenna of the frequency counter if held 2” away from the body measures the Health Level, Psychological Level, Chakra System and Hand Movements. (See picture below of the Frequency Counter).
· Measurements are made in a number of specified locations within the bio-electric field or aura. The measured frequencies are then fed into a computer program, which prints full colour images and detailed interpretations of the psychological profile, health profile and chakra profile from the colours seen in the aura. Brain mapping of the client using full colour images of the brain based on principles of neurophysiology and detailed interpretations of right brain bio energies, left brain bio energies and integrated brain bio energies. Also available is point / object analysis which allows you to identify the colour associated with any energy field or any single point within the human bio energy field, and provides interpretations of Psychological, Health, Herbal/Botanical and Brain Waves. (See below the areas the body analysis by the RFI).
· After the readings are taken, frequencies entered into the software, the software generates full colour images of the aura, the brain or both. A report of the interpretations is then printed off. This is then read through by the therapist and yourself and as explanation given.
· It takes roughly 30 minutes to take measurements and enter data into the software. You remain clothed through the process, but may be asked to remove any heavy items of clothing like coats, thick sweaters etc. A thin layer of clothing should be worn for the readings.
This information has been recently updated as a result of continuing research.
· Burgundy - instincts, needs & desires, money and material objects, fears & worries, potential for great change / growth.
· Red - material, physical needs, creative energy, manifestation. This can also be pain, inflammation and where there is already a psychical health problem.
· Rose - sensual, kundalini energy - spiritual energy and romantic energy.
· Orange - emotional healing of self, immune system, and start of a physical healing process often connected to emotional under lying issues.
· Yellow - joy, stability, vitality, happiness, learning and knowledge.
· Green - emotional healing of self & others, connection to earth energies or being in nature, loving and caring energies.
· Blue – communication, relaxation, peace & openness
· Navy –leadership, intelligence, self confidence, trust, faith and connection to source.
· Cyan - sensitivity, empathy, your Angels are talking to you- are you listening to them?, healthy biological activity, expression from the heart (emotions).
· Purple - psychic connection vs. rational/intellectual, clarity of thought and psychic ability.
· Orchid - spiritual focus on truth, Angelic presence, clarity and positive thoughts.
· Silver – protection, strength, stability and endurance.
· Gold - abundant healing energy, healthy and healing.
· White - pure life force, purity of truth, excess mental and physical energy, stress, connection to source.
· Black/Gray - cloaking/over protecting, blockage, energy void, can be a sign of pain or health issues, over stimulation and stress, passion, obsession and destructive thoughts.
· Does my aura change?
· Yes, auras change all the time according to the person's mood and environment. The colour of your aura is determined by your emotions, physical surroundings and spiritual work you that may be doing.
What are Mega Hertz - MHz?
· One MHz represents one million cycles per second.
· MHz is the shortened form of the word megahertz. It is important to understand the meaning of hertz to understand MHz. The term hertz is named from Heinrich Rudolf Hertz, who contributed significantly to the study of electromagnetism. Units within the International System of Units should always be capitalized if named after a person. When spelled out fully, the word should not be capitalized. That’s why the abbreviations are Hz or MHz but the terms are written out as hertz or megahertz.
· Hertz can be used in the singular or the plural. It denotes a measure of frequency that counts the number of cycles completed in one second, with one hertz equalling one cycle per second. In fact, before the implementation of the term hertz, the measurement was actually called “cycles per second” or cps and MHz were called megacycles.
· One MHz denotes one million hertz or one million cycles per second. It also equals 1000 kilohertz or KHz, which is often used to describe the measure of bandwidth. This is why your Internet connection will say 256 K or whatever the actual number is as measured in KHz.
· Sound, light, radio frequency, and electromagnetic radiation can also be measured in hertz. Sound generally ranges up to tens of thousands of hertz, while physical vibrations are often measured in MHz. Radio frequencies are generally in much higher ranges and different types of light and rays such as gamma rays are measured in even higher ranges and are often described by other terms such as wavelengths.
· MHz is commonly used to describe the measurement of speed for a CPU or central processing unit in a computer. Each function of the computer involves instructions that must be processed by the CPU. Each of those instructions involves a certain number of cycles per second. The number of instructions that can be completed in one second is called the clock speed. Wikipedia
RFI is used by:
Health Care Professionals.
Biofeedback Practitioners: RFI™ can reveal real-time changes in a person's psychology and health. While measuring only the forehead (pineal body transmission) region, as subjects go through various stages of brain states during relaxation or concentration, RFI™ can identify bio energies that reveal their brain state at the moment. RFI™ frequency data generally has a good correlation to data obtained from electroencephalogram (EEG) technology.
Parapsychologists: RFI™ has proven very useful in detecting and analyzing ambient fields such as psychic and mental energy, and various paranormal phenomena. Some people have used it for poltergeist investigations, which resulted in comprehensive explanations of seemingly paranormal phenomena occurring in a house or territory. You can use the Brain imaging program to explore brain power, psychic abilities and other “psi” phenomena.
Psychic Readings (Psychometry): RFI™ is generally sensitive enough to read energy imprints emanating from physical matter, to perform electro-psychometry. This allows you to make indirect psychological analysis of the energies of people who owned or used an object.
Feng Shui Practitioners: RFI™ allows you to determine the identity, type and function of the energy fields that you detect anywhere - in the air, in spaces, near or on furniture, in different rooms, etc. You can use it to observe the fields generated by the different ways you arrange furniture in each room in your house and the energy effects of featured objects or decorations which you add or place in different parts of a room.
Botanists / Herbalist: RFI™ has been successfully used to create bio energy images and analyses of herbs, plants, flowers, or trees, and the RFI™ software includes a special function for analyzing the energies detected around plants.
Pet Lovers and Veterinarians: RFI™ can be used to explore the health of animals, or to better understand your pet’s emotions, thoughts, spiritual needs and hidden abilities.
Science & Self-Development Hobbyists: Gain a better understanding of yourself, and how you interact with your environment. RFI™ has successfully helped train people to develop psychic abilities, manage and deal with their emotions, and take control over their own health. You can explore the metaphysical energies attributed to geometrical structures such as pyramids, or furniture in your apartment. RFI™ can even reveal the psychic energies in a room, or representative geographic area.
Disclaimer: The RFI process is experimental and is not intended for use in diagnosis or treatment in any medical condition. We do not make any medical claims, and acknowledge that RFI should not be used for diagnosis in any way. We provide these testimonials and information as free speech, to assist the individual in obtaining more complete information in concern with their personal well-being.
£30.00 an hour, including in depth report.