Spiritual originates from the Latin ‘Spiritus’ meaning ‘breath of life’.
When we work ‘Holistic’ we are working on the Mind, Body and Spirit, to start the bodies own natural healing process off.
Spiritual Healing is a Therapist working with the natural Universal or Life Force Energy that is all around us and part of nature itself. They are working on the Mind, Body and Spirit to bring the body back into harmony and balance. It is a complementary therapy and works alongside Western Medicine. The Therapist is a channel through which the energy flows. The energy helps to relax the body, release and tension and this then allows the bodies own natural healing process to start. When we are tense, stressed, unwell our natural energy flow can become blocked; by receiving spiritual healing the energy becomes free to move again around the body, which in turn allows the body to heal itself.
Spiritual healing is not linked to any particular religion; all that is needed is for the client to give permission to perform the Spiritual Healing upon them.
Spiritual healing energy can be directed by the healer, through the healer’s hands, over specific parts of the body. The energy flows to where it is needed within the body. Spiritual Healing deals with ‘dis-ease’ (where the body is not longer at ease with itself), at a deeper level and frees your natural healing process to work more effectively. The client remains dressed through the healing, but hands may be placed on specific parts of the body with permission or hands may be held at a short distance away from the body, the Therapist working on the Client’s Aura (energy field surrounding their body). The Client may be lying down or seated in a chair. Distance Healing may also be given to a person living away from the healer or where the Client can not leave their house.
Benefits of Spiritual Healing.
- It may help with anxiety, tension, stress and depression.
· It may support us in times of crisis.
· It may stimulate a persons own natural healing process.
· It may help speed up recovery after an injury or surgery.
· It may help release block energy in the body and rebalances the energy centres.
· It may help to cleanse toxins from the body.
· It may help you to feel more energised, alert, more mental clarity, alertness and awareness.
· It may help with personal growth.
· It may help with metabolism.
· It may help boost self esteem and self worth, brings with it more confidence.
· It may promote harmony in our relationships with others.
· It may help us relax and become calmer.
· It may help with aches and pains.
· It may help with migraines and headaches.
· It may help with backache.
· It may help to release suppressed feelings of anger, fear, and grief and bring emotions back into balance.
· It may help with sleep problems.
· If you are due to go to doctors or hospital for tests Spiritual Healing may hinder accuracy of test results.
· Do not use instead of medical advice.
· Not suitable for those under anaesthetics.
· Site of broken bones where they are still setting.
· If a pacemaker is fitted as may affect the rhythm.
· Infectious / contagious diseases.
· Sexually transmitted and venereal disease.
· May affect epileptic patients.
· People with identified chronic or acute medical disorders.
· Diabetes as may alter the amount of medication needed, so regular checks on levels requires.
· Suffering from appendicitis.
· Severe mental illness.
· If a person has been drinking alcohol or taking drugs.
£20.00 an hour.
You may need 4 to 6 sessions at the beginning to notice the changes happening. Then roughly every 2 to 4 weeks after.
Please see Certificated Courses, we also offer the ‘Diploma in Healing and Counselling. This will allow you to do Spiritual Healing on yourself and others.
We also offer weekly Spiritual Development Classes (Your own Personal Development and Life’s Path).